Friday, January 18, 2008

Driven to Distraction (Hollywood Heat Book II)


Driven to Distraction by Ashley Raine
I read the previous book in the Hollywood Heat series Acting on Impulse and loved it. It was the first book I'd read from Ashleigh Raine and it wasn't the last - this sequel has been long awaited featuring Blaina - Sam from Acting on Impulse's bestfriend. Some time has past and Blaina is now a qualified stunt woman, daredevil and a live life to the full type of woman. When she sees a drool worthy hunk of eye candy needing a little roadside assistance she jumps at the chance. From there fireworks explode and they heat up the pages - when she finds that her glorious one night stand is her boss on the set of the next movie she's doubling on she's nervous yet excited - but her bosses response to seeing her isn't nothing like she expected nor was the feeling he arose at his blatant disregard of her.
Will two people that have a powerful connection - get over the stumbling blocks that have them cool and indifferent by day and hot and panting by night?
Ashleigh Raine's Driven to Distraction lived up to my expections and then some. The lively dialogue entertained me through out and the sex scenes sizzled off the pages. This book is an superb sequel and I personally looking forward to more in the Hollywood Heat Series there are some great characters to choose from.
If you like fun, fast moving, hot erotic, energetic love stories then this is a book for you.

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I love books and with that in mind I created this blog to reflect my obsession. Featured within this blog will be books that are on my keeper shelf and reviews of books I've read.