Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sunfire (Pure Wildfire Book I)


Sunfire by Lynne Connolly
Due for publication 18th January 2008 - check back for link
Sunfire is the first book in what looks to be an awesome series. Paranormal suspense at it's best. Featuring Firebird shapeshifters the story is a fast moving, emotional rollercoaster ride. With some fabulous memorable scenes that will last a long time in my mind. Sunfire was hard to put down. And I've read it several times. That doesn't happen often with me it's a Keeper. I love the tension, the action and the sex, oh did I mention the leather hot! hot! hot.
What's more to say really other than I LOVE IT........

1 comment:

Pam Champagne said...

I have it and can't wait to find the time to read this. Oh you lucky ones who don't need to sleep!

ABOUT ME

I love books and with that in mind I created this blog to reflect my obsession. Featured within this blog will be books that are on my keeper shelf and reviews of books I've read.