Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lover's Talisman (Talisman Bay Book I)


Lover's Talisman by Ashleigh Raine
This book by the dynamic duo writing team Ashleigh Raine was first published in 2003 by Ellora's Cave. However, since then the book has been revised and republished by Samhain Publishing.
When I first read the 2003 edition, I fell in love with Talisman Bay and the characters the Shadow Walkers. I couldn't resist reading the revised edition and I am so glad I did. It is far, far better than the original. The authors have created a tightly woven plot, that has fast moving, high octane action scenes that I was engrossed with. It kept me turning those pages as fast as I could read them and I enjoyed every minute. It was wonderful revisiting Talisman Bay and the characters. I'm impatient to read the next book in the series and it can't come soon enough. How about now. I recommend Lover's Talisman and the rest of this series for lovers of fast moving action packed, paranormal suspense stories.

No comments:

ABOUT ME

I love books and with that in mind I created this blog to reflect my obsession. Featured within this blog will be books that are on my keeper shelf and reviews of books I've read.